Hotel Arts is currently seeking an enthusiastic Guest Service Agent to provide professional and friendly service while actively seeking out opportunities to assist all guests. This position will be a key player on the Front Office team of Hotel Arts.
Here are a few main tasks this key role will be responsible for:
- Attend to all guests entering and exiting the lobby, promptly and professionally.
- Assist with all guest luggage.
- Educate guests about hotel property and amenities, using the tools and training provided
- Be knowledgeable of surrounding region, services and amenities, in order to handle concierge inquiries accurately
- Manage the front drive efficiently and effectively and in line with established standards
- Valet park vehicles in a safe manner and in line with established standards
- Maintain the proper physical appearance of the front drive, entrance, and lobby, communicating with housekeeping and maintenance departments as required
- Educate guests about hotel property and amenities.
- Maintain professional presence in the lobby area when between tasks.
- Maintain the drive by clearing sidewalks and driveways of garbage, snow, gravel and any other debris.
- Perform other assigned comparable or transient duties that are within the domain of knowledge and skills required by the position description.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Flexible schedule is essential. Must be available to work weekday, weekend and holiday work is required. We are a 24/7 operation in service to our guests.
- 1-2+ Years’ Experience in a front line, security focused position is preferred. Other relevant hospitality industry experience may be considered.
- Valid Drivers License required, with ability to operate a standard transmission.
- Valid Alberta Pro-Serve Certification required
- Valid First Aid Certificate an extreme asset.
Please note that this is a Full Time position.
Please apply online with your resume and cover letter to the attention of the Human Resources Department. Please include in your cover letter your years of experience in Front Office, Guest Services or Rooms and why you would be a great fit for our team.
To learn more about Hotel Arts, please visit our website at: www.hotelarts.ca
To learn more about the Kensington Riverside Inn, please visit our website at: www.kensingtonriversideinn.com
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in Canada will not be considered.
Please be advised that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Hotel Arts Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.